Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter!

Rick and I hosted Easter Dinner this year! I made a French Dip (with au jus for dipping) on toasted onion buns and Rick made garlicky asparagus. So Good! 
And for dessert I made this triple berry Trifle! SO PRETTY! 
I think the original recipe I had called for pound cake and vanilla pudding, but I always end up using angel food cake and banana pudding. Because I like fruit with my fruit.


Bloodroot

White-breasted nuthatch in silhouette - he was right into the sun!

Dutchman's Breeches!

I don't know what Phil is pointing at, but it looks like he and Sarah are lost in the woods.

Sarah and Phil on a HUGE tree stump! It was sort of like two trees that had grown together because the part Sarah is behind is still "intact" and formed a solid ring. I told her to jump inside but she was struggling.

So Phil helped her. 



Sarah in a tree stump
And for the first time in like twenty years - A George Family Photo!!
We had to take this twice because Sarah and I are sitting on the tiny tiny armrests of our bench and in the first picture I'm falling off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment