Monday, December 9, 2013

Dead Week and Finals

"Dead week" is upon us at Iowa State, which means "no projects" unless they've been on the syllabus all semester -- which really translates to "everything is due this week."

So Rick and I are busy busy busy.

Ricky has Finals next week on Monday, Tuesday and two on Thursday (4 classes) and all of them are cumulative.
Poor Ricky, I'll be seeing very little of him for the next two weeks.

My only cumulative final is in Math and is on Monday night, and my other "finals", which are more just exams, are on Tuesday and Friday (4 classes).

It's also the Christmas season at Stam, so the shop has been crazy busy and we're all getting extra hours, which is great for paychecks, but less great for my limited down time.

We're both ready for the semester to wrap up and to have a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment