Friday, May 15, 2015

WEDDING DAY! - Part 5 - family pics!

Because so much of our family was gathered, we had the perfect opportunity to take some amazing pictures!

A picture of our parents having second thoughts

The whole clan!

My new favorite picture of Mom and I!

Me with both Moms

Rick with both Moms

Me with both Dads
The bouquets! SO SO pretty!
I really loved the green berries! They were so cute!
For bridesmaids gifts I got Sarah and Renee spoon bracelets! Renee's "Orange Blossom" (bottom center) is made from spoons circa de 1910, Sarah's "Jubilee" (top left) is from the 1950's and my sunflowers (top right) are from 1953 

Because all our hands were in the middle like we were getting ready to power up Sarah made the joke "By our powers combined!"

So we went with Captain Planet's "GO PLANET!" 
Rick and I with our sisters and parents!

Rick and I with our bridesmaids and their assistants
Phil and Lynn really helped everything to run smoothly!

Sarah and Phil

Renee and Lynn
We have a more normalized picture of them, but this is more their style



No comments:

Post a Comment