Friday, May 15, 2015

WEDDING DAY Part 1 - Prep!

After a whole 2 months of official planning, Ricky and I got married!
The day was PERFECT!
We couldn't have asked for better!
my veil with hairspray at our appointment at Rick's cousin's salon

Mom test fits my veil

Mom, me, Sarah, Janice and Renee

Our approach to Rick's families Century Farm where we grabbed a quick bite of party sub and finished getting ready

Our rings with our wedding invitation

our rings and wedding invitation with our parents' wedding pictures

our rings on our date
My maid of honor zips me in!

Mom and Sarah help me get dressed

Mom, Sarah and I

Mom and Sarah tying my bow

Mom adds some finishing touches

and puts me into her pearls


A wedding shoot wouldn't be complete with our Rollo!


Another shot of the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment