Sunday, September 29, 2013

Chocolaterie Stam

So, I finally got around to taking my camera to work - although I did forget to take a picture of the shop front :( So I'll have to take in my camera again another time. But for now, I have pictures of the interior of Chocolaterie Stam!

View straight back from the front door
The "round table" just in front of the front door
The wine display, just to the left of the front door - Stam carries wine from 5 local vineyards
Seating and display just to the right of the front door 
The display just to the right of the front door
The Gelato! Gelato has less air whipped into it, so it's much denser than traditional ice cream, and it's made with milk instead of cream.
The chocolate counter
My co-worker (and one of Rick's study buddies - Bronson) at the cash register

Our syrup selection for the coffee bar!
The coffee menu

The back of the bonbon counter - so many delicious chocolates :)

Our baby grand, a few times a week people schedule times to come in and play for a couple hours. We also let random patrons sit and play on the fly

The view of the shop from the back
Our Cream bonbons. These guys aren't my favorite filling, but they Are my favorite mold. The white and milk chocolate ones are shaped like mice, the dark chocolate one is a hedgehog! SOO CUTE!!

My favorite seasonal chocolates! The one on the left is a white chocolate praline` owl (praline` means it's a hazelnut cream) and the one on the right is a dark chocolate praline` owl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment