Thursday, September 26, 2013

Organizing drawers with cardboard!

Rick and I only have room for 1 dresser in our apartment, which means we share drawer space and for forever I have been waiting for these adjustable dresser drawer organizers to go down to like... 25 cents a piece.

Still waiting.

Tonight I got tired of waiting so I made some!
Nothing so fancy as a pretty spring loaded piece of wood veneer, but I'm poor.

These are made of cardboard and they work AWESOME!


I did the sock drawer and the underwear drawer, but somehow posting our unmentionables on the internet seems a bit risqué, so you'll just have to imagine how amazing it is.

But just look at those sorted socks!
Black socks, my socks, Rick's tall socks, Rick's short socks!
All in their own little compartments.

Yay cardboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment