Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Decorations!


I've had a few requests for Christmas decorations from my sister and our friend Matt, both of whom have just purchased and/or moved into new houses and don't have much in the way of holiday decor.

So off to Pinterest! 
I found a wreath really similar to this and decided, "I can make that" 
Here's the wreath I made for our friend Matt

I also found these on Pinterest! The Snowmen I did a "how to" on an earlier post and the apothecary jars (and their contents) were something I thought Sarah would like. 
She really likes the apothecary jars I have in my bathroom (which are 1/4 the size of these - I keep TUMS and Q-tips and cotton balls in them) but with these I thought she could change out the fillings with the seasons and make use of them year round. 
Apothecary Jars and Snowmen for Sarah

 Sarah likes having a "color scheme" so because of the candy canes, I picked silver, white and red to give her consistent colors to work around.
I also got her this stainless steel serving tray. She may or may not keep it under the apothecary jars and it's a little too shiny for my personal taste, but you can never go wrong with a nice sturdy serving tray and Sarah really likes shiny so I think she'll make good use of  it. 


Red and Silver ornaments, candy canes and red, silver and white gift bows!


No comments:

Post a Comment