Thursday, November 28, 2013

Snowman Army

For Christmas this year I've been making sock snowmen for family and friends.
I originally just made a pair of them for Janice and Grandma Laura (because they love snowmen), but everyone who's seen them has wanted one, so the snowman army has continued to grow.

I found the idea on pinterest.

Each snowman is the 'tube' part of a crew sock, and the coats and hats are another sock ( I did a how-to in an earlier post).
Snowmen for Janice

Snowmen for Grandma Laura

Snowmen for Grandma Lucy and Renee
Renee's snowman seems to be everyone's favorite, the glasses are just so cute!

My kitchen table is starting to look reminiscent of a Calvin & Hobbes comic (except my snowman aren't fleeing a snow shark or turning into a zombie hoard.)
I actually made 4 more after this picture was taken, but I didn't get a picture of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment